He teaches the following courses at the Polytechnic University of Marche:
- Machine Mechanics (A/L), Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Ancona
- Functional Design, Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Ancona
- Machine Mechanics, Bachelor’s Degree in Management Engineering, Fermo
M. Callegari, P. Fanghella, F. Pellicano: “Meccanica Applicata alle Macchine”, 2° ed., Città Studi editore, 2017.
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 071 220 4444
He graduated in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Genova in 1986. From 1986 to 1990 he was employed in the R&D departments of industries operating in the field of factory automation. In 1990 he was enrolled as a researcher at the University of Genoa; from 1998 to 2005 he has been associate professor at the University of Ancona; since March 2005 he has been Full Professor of Machine Mechanics at the Dept. Industrial Engineering & Mathematical Sciences of the Polytechnic University of Marche in Ancona. He is Director of the HD3FLAB Laboratory (Human Digital Flexible “Factory of the Future). He is author of more than 200 papers, co-inventor of two patents, Associate Editor of the Journal of Mechanical Design and member of ASME and IFToMM Italy.
He has coordinated the national research programme PRIN2005: “miniPAR: Mini-robot for advanced technological applications” and was principal investigator in several international research projects on robotics and automation subjects such as the excellence networks EURON I e II (European Robotics Research Network) and CLAWAR (CLimbing And WAlking Robots), the Integrated Project LEAPFROG of FP6 on the automation of textile and apparel industry.
His fields of research are mainly mechatronics, industrial and advanced robotics and design of mechanical systems.
- D. Corinaldi, L. Carbonari, M. Callegari: “Optimal Motion Planning for Fast Pointing Tasks with Spherical Parallel Manipulators”, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(2), 2018, pp. 735-741.
- D. Corinaldi, M. Callegari, J. Angeles: “Singularity-free Path-planning of Dexterous Pointing Tasks for a Class of Spherical Parallel Mechanisms”, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 128, 2018, pp.47-57.
- M. Palpacelli, L. Carbonari, G. Palmieri and M. Callegari: “Design of a Lockable Spherical Joint for a Reconfigurable 3-URU Parallel Platform”, Robotics, 7(3), 2018.
- M. Callegari, M. Battistelli, R. Di Gregorio: “Design of a Non-Holonomic Spherical Wrist”, J Intelligent Robotic Systems: Theory and Applications, 81(2), 2016, pp.181-194.
- M. Palpacelli, M. Callegari, L. Carbonari, G. Palmieri: “Theoretical and experimental analysis of a hybrid industrial robot used for friction stir welding”, Int. J. of Mechatronics and Manufacturing Systems, 8(5/6), 2015, pp. 258-275
- D. Massa, M. Callegari, C. Cristalli: “Manual Guidance for Industrial Robots Programming”, Industrial robot, 42(5), 2015, pp. 457-465.
- M. Palpacelli, L. Carbonari, G. Palmieri, M. Callegari, “Analysis and design of a reconfigurable 3-dof parallel manipulator for multi-modal tasks”, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 20(4), 2015, pp.1975-1985
- G. Palmieri, M. Callegari, S. Fioretti, “Analytical and multibody modeling for the power analysis of standing jumps”, Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 18(14), 2015, pp. 1564-1573.
- L. Carbonari, M. Callegari, G. Palmieri and M.-C. Palpacelli: “Analysis of Kinematics and Reconfigurability of a Spherical Parallel Manipulator”, IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 30(6), 2014, pp.1541-1547.
- L. Carbonari, M. Callegari, G. Palmieri, M.-C. Palpacelli: “A New Class of Reconfigurable Parallel Kinematics Machines”, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 79, 2014, pp.173–183
- M. Callegari, A. Cammarata, A. Gabrielli, M. Ruggiu, R. Sinatra: “Analysis and Design of a Spherical Micromechanism with Flexure Hinges”, ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, 131(5), 2009.
- M. Callegari, A. Gabrielli, M.-C. Palpacelli, M. Principi: “Incremental Forming of Sheet Metal by Means of Parallel Kinematics Machines”, ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 130(5), 2008.