He teaches the following courses at the Polytechnic University of Marche:
- Basics of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Ancona
- G. Legnani, G. Palmieri, Fondamenti di Meccanica e Biomeccanica del Movimento, Città Studi editore, 2016.
- Legnani, G. Palmieri, I. Fassi, “Introduzione alla Biomeccanica dello Sport”, Città Studi editore, 2018
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 071 220 4748
He graduated in 2006 in Mechanical Engineering at the Polytechnic University of Marche. In 2010 he received the PhD in Mechanical Engineering at the Polytechnic University of Marche. From 2010 to 2016 he was a researcher at the University of eCampus. From 2016 to 2019 he was a researcher at the Department of Industrial Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, Polytechnic University of Marche. From 2019 he is associate professor with the same affiliation.
Main research topics are robotics, mechatronics and biomechanics, with particular interest in the kinematic and dynamic analysis and synthesis of mechanical and biomechanical systems. He participated to the national research project PRIN 2009 “Micromanipulation and assembly – MM&A”. He is a member of the Laboratory Operating Committee in the project “Human Digital Flexible Factory of the Future Laboratory – HD3FLAB” (Collaborative Platform, Marche Region), responsible for the collaborative robotics section.
- Costa, D., Palmieri, G., Palpacelli, M.-C., Panebianco, L., Scaradozzi, D., Design of a Bio-Inspired Autonomous Underwater Robot, (2018) Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems: Theory and Applications, 91 (2), pp. 181-192.
- Palmieri, G., Palpacelli, M.-C., Carbonari, L., Callegari, M., Vision-based kinematic calibration of a small-scale spherical parallel kinematic machine, (2018) Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 49, pp. 162-169.
- Palmieri, G., Callegari, M., Fioretti, S., Analytical and multibody modeling for the power analysis of standing jumps, (2015) Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 18 (14), pp. 1564-1573.
- Palpacelli, M.-C., Carbonari, L., Palmieri, G., Callegari, M., Analysis and Design of a Reconfigurable 3-DoF Parallel Manipulator for Multimodal Tasks, (2015) IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 20 (4), art. no. 6960887, pp. 1975-1985.
- Palmieri, G., Callegari, M., Carbonari, L., Palpacelli, M.C., Mechanical design of a mini pointing device for a robotic assembly cell, (2015) Meccanica, 50 (7), pp. 1895-1908.
- Palmieri, G., On the positioning error of a 2-DOF spherical parallel wrist with flexible links and joints – An FEM approach, (2015) Mechanical Sciences, 6 (1), pp. 9-14.
- Carbonari, L., Callegari, M., Palmieri, G., Palpacelli, M.-C., A new class of reconfigurable parallel kinematic machines, (2014) Mechanism and Machine Theory, 79, pp. 173-183.
- Palmieri, G., Martarelli, M., Palpacelli, M.C., Carbonari, L., Configuration-dependent modal analysis of a Cartesian parallel kinematics manipulator: Numerical modeling and experimental validation, (2014) Meccanica, 49 (4), pp. 961-972.
- Palmieri, G., Palpacelli, M.C., Callegari, M., Study of a fully compliant u-joint designed for minirobotics applications, (2012) Journal of Mechanical Design, Transactions of the ASME, 134 (11), art. no. 111003.
- Palmieri, G., Palpacelli, M., Battistelli, M., Callegari, M., A comparison between position-based and image-based dynamic visual servoings in the control of a translating parallel manipulator, (2012) Journal of Robotics, 2012, art. no. 103954.